Site Users GuideThank you for your visiting to our Web Site.When you use this Web Site , please understand information below.
Copyright Ownership : Permitted Uses
Copyright in this web site is owned by ICHINOYU Co.ltd.
You may review the materials in this site for informational purposes for your own personal use.
No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce or distribute these materials.
Therefore, all the information of this site are prohibited to use without notice and a without notice copy.
Terms and ConditionsBy utilizing this Web Site you agree that you have read and accepted these rules for the usage of the Web Site.Visitors to this Web Site assume the total risk and responsibility for their use of the Web Site. ICHINOYU Co.ltd make no representation or warranty about the completeness, reliability or accuracy of information appearing on this Web Site.
All content is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. ICHINOYU Co.ltd also will not assume responsibility or liability arising out of any error or omission from the use of any information within this Web Site.ICHINOYU Co.ltd shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused by the existence or transmission of a computer "virus" , "worm" , "glitch" or any other type of circumstance, element, occurrence or program that negatively affects or interferes with the ability of a computer system (or one or more components of that system) to function properly, efficiently and/or fully.This includes, without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, deletion or delay in operation or transmission which results from the existence or the transmission of such virus, worm, glitch, circumstance, element, occurrence or program, and whether a claim for damage or injury is based on contract, tort, strict In no event shall ICHINOYU Co.ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site, including, without limitation, the reservation system, or with the delay or inability to use this Web Site, tort, strict liability or any other legal theory (even if ICHINOYU Co.ltd have been informed about the potential for such damages). Japanese law shall govern these terms and conditions of use of this Web Site and any dispute arising out of the use of this Web Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Japanese courts.
About privacyOn the occasion of use of this site, the customer sometimes collects the kind of the used browser and the information which can not specify individuals such as the OS environment.
Moreover, in case we ask personal information, the customer should confirm it beforehand and we use it on the purpose of the specified reasons.
Recommended OS & BrowserThe browsers and plug-ins described below are necessary to ensure secure and easy access to the ICHINOYU web site.
Users should download the appropriate software versions for their operating environment
In case of using it except at the recommended environment, there are a problem of the visibility and possibility not to work normally.
Thank you for your understanding.
Browser : Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later version
Windows and Macintosh
Resolution : [1024 x 768] and more
InquilyIf you have any question , opinion , and more , please inquire.
HAKONE ICHINOYU GROUP
tel : +81-460-85-5331
- The Company will comply with laws and standards concerning the protection of Personal Information, and take all necessary measures to protect the Personal Information of the customer.
- The purposes of using the Personal Information
The use of the Personal Information provided by the customer will be limited to the following circumstances.
Personal Information will be used:
* with respect to the service,a) for confirmation of the individual's identity,
b) for billing purposes,
c) for notification purposes in connection with changes of charges and reservation conditions, reservation dates, reservation suspension, and contract termination,
d) for any other purpose necessary for the provisioning of the services;
* with respect to the service and any other services provided by the Company,a) to conduct sales promotion of the Company's services,
b) to conduct customer surveys
* for purposes of improving Company's services and for developing new services;
* to answer any questions or provide consultation as may be requested by the customer;
* for any other matters agreed by the customer, not listed above.In addition to the use of the Personal Information listed above, the Company may from time to time specify other use purposes through provisioning of services and customer surveys.
- To manage the Personal Information properly, Company will protect the Personal Information provided by the customer through continuous improvement efforts to:
1) maintain internal regulations and internal control to protect the Personal Information,
2) provide employee education,
3) take appropriate measures against illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Entrustment of Personal Information
The Personal Information may be entrusted to Company's vendors or business partners to the extent reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of purposes listed above.
In such case, Company will select appropriate vendor who have implemented necessary measures to protect the Personal Information, and the Company will take all appropriate and necessary actions including but not limited to entering into contractual agreement with such vendor to protect the Personal Information of the customer. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated above, the Company may provide Personal Information of the customers to Governmental authority (e.g. Courts and Police) if required or requested properly pursuant to law.
- Helpdesk Services
If you wish to request disclosure of your Personal Information which you have provided to us, please contact the following Helpdesk (ICHINOYU Reservation Center).
The Helpdesk will respond to your request in a reasonably timely manner.
For any inquiries regarding protection of your Personal Information please call our ICHINOYU Reservation Center at:
ICHINOYU Rreservation Center :+81-460-85-5331 [9:00AM - 6:00PM open daily]
* When you wish to request disclosure of your Personal Information , we need your registered name and phone number.
Terms & Agreements
Article 1This document constitutes an agreement for lodging between Hakone Ichinoyu (the “Establishment”) and the guest or guests (the “Guest”).
Article 2Lodging will be refused in the following cases:
- (1) If the request for lodging is not in accordance with this agreement
- (2) If the Guest is found to have certain infectious diseases as defined in Japanese law
- (3) If there is a concern that the Guest may carry out an act that disturbs the public order or violates public morals >
- (4) If there are no vacant guest rooms
- (5) If an exceptional burden is demanded on the Establishment
- (6) If lodging cannot be provided for reasons out of the Establishment’s control such as due to a natural disaster or damage to the facilities
Article 3When an application for a lodging reservation is accepted by the Establishment, the lodging dates will be fixed and a reservation fee will be paid in advance by bank deposit in an amount no greater than the fee for said lodging dates. If an application for a lodging reservation is accepted by the Establishment over the Internet, a reservation fee will be paid at the time of the reservation by credit card in an amount no greater than the total fees for the lodging period. Said reservation fee will be allocated as the lodging fee. If the reservation is cancelled, the reservation fee will be returned after deducting a cancellation fee as provided in Article 4.
Article 4If a reservation is cancelled, a cancellation charge will be assessed as follows:
|(Up to 14 people)||(15people or more)|
|With no notice (no show)||100% of the reservation fee||100% of the reservation fee|
|Same day notice(by 3:00 pm)||70% of the total charge||70% of the total charge|
|Previous day notice||50% of the total charge||50% of the total charge|
|Two to four days advance notice||20% of the total charge||30% of the total charge|
|five to nine days advance notice||1,000 yen per reservation||20% of the total charge|
|At least ten days advance notice||1,000 yen per reservation|
(1) In some specific plans, their own cancellation policy will have a priority over our original policy (above).Depending on plans, their particular cancellation charge may be applicable at the same time you confirmed your reservation.
(2) The cancellation charge will be assessed at the same rate for each night of a continuous stay.
(3) The cancellation fee will be 100% of the reservation fee if the cancellation is after 3:00 pm on the first day of the lodging period.
(4) If a lodger with a reservation does not arrive or contact the Establishment by 6 pm of the first day of the lodging period, the Establishment may deem that reservation to be cancelled by the Guest. first day of the lodging period, the Establishment may deem that reservation to be cancelled by the Guest.
(5) A surcharge in the amount of actual expenses will be deducted from reservation refunds made to a country other than Japan.
Also, If a group(15people or more) reservation is partially cancelled, a cancellation charge will be assessed as follows :
|Partial Cancellation Day||Cancellation Conditions||Cancellation Fees|
|Same day notice(by 3:00 pm)||More than 10% of the reserved number of people||The number of people over 10% x the lodging fee x 70%|
|Previous day notice||More than 25% of the reserved number of people||The number of people over 25% x the lodging fee x 50%|
|Two to four days advance notice||More than 40% of the reserved number of people||The number of people over 40% x the lodging fee x 30%|
|five to nine days advance notice||More than 50% of the reserved number of people||The number of people over 50% x the lodging fee x 20%|
(1)The calcurated amount will be rounded up to the nearest.
(2)The lodging fee will based on the modified number of people.
(3)If any unused rooms occur after the partial cancellation,the rooms will be returned to the Establishment aside from the cancellation charge.
Article 5Check-in begins at 3 pm, when rooms are available for use, and check out is until 10 am for departing guests. The Establishment may allow the use of guest rooms or facilities during other times, though a use fee will be charged.
Article 6The payment of fees must be made at the front desk in cash or with a credit card that is accepted by the Establishment.
Article 7Lodging may be refused during the lodging period if the following acts are carried out:
- (1) A bird or animal is brought onto the premises. This does not apply to service/assistance dogs as well as other animals specifically allowed (such as toy dogs as determined by the Establishment).
- (2) An article having an offensive odor is brought onto the premises
- (3) An extraordinarily large number of articles is brought onto the premises
- (4) An ignitable or flammable article is brought onto the premises
- (5) A device using fire is used in a guest room such as for heating or cooking
- (6) A complaint from another lodger results due to talking in a loud voice, singing loudly, making noise or some other act during the night
- (7) The assigned guest room is used as an office
- (8) An unregistered person is allowed into a guest room, the lobby is used for an interview or an unregistered person is allowed to use the facilities
- (9) Belongings are left in the lobby or a corridor
- (10) An unapproved article is attached or mounted to a fixture or the facilities or the condition of the premises is otherwise altered
- (11) The terms of this agreement are not followed
Article 8The responsibility of the Guest for lodging at the facilities begins when checked in at the front desk or entering the guest room and ends when vacating the guest room with the purpose of departing.
Article 9The Establishment will compensate the Guest for the following items if occurring during the course of the Establishment’s services
- (1) Medical expenses resulting from food poisoning, certain infectious diseases as defined in Japanese law or the like
- (2) Injuries due to a defect in the facilities
- (3) Accidents resulting from fire or propane gas
- (4) Accidents due to the negligence of an employee
- (5) Theft of damages to valuables deposited at the front desk
- (6) Other matters established by the State Redress Law